CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Are you a developer interested in Java backend in the GCP environment and are you looking for a challenge in a highly collaborative team where you can apply and deepen your knowledge? Come to join our team!
We seek a qualified professional, a nice person, with an acute sense of responsibility, good communication skills and autonomy to run the processes with us.
In this team you will contribute with the development of products and solutions in the cloud security area, working with the customer, e.g. by developing detectors to highlight insecure cloud environments in accordance with defined best practices.
You'll also be responsible for understanding and detailing customer needs, drive technical discussions, implementation, do code reviews, test and QA, discuss implementation details and write technical documentations. Communication is in english.
Development work will take place on customer's proprietary products, closed source.
- Have solid experience in Java backend development;
- Have experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform);
- Being able to communicate in english (CEFR B2);
- Perform as a complete software engineer: from understanding the problem, doing research, proposing and discussing solutions, and incorporating the feedback; to delivering the solution, also working on tests (manual and automated) and technical writing of manuals, tutorials, guides or documentation;
- Have experience with requirements detailing and technical grooming.
Additional, distinctive requirements:
- Have notions of Golang and/or Angular JS development.
- Have development experience on other programming languages;
- Hold any of the following GCP certifications: Professional Cloud (Architect, Security Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Developer e Network Engineer) ou Associate Cloud Engineer;
- Have notions of cloud infrastructure security;
- Enjoy to quickly learn (and use) different technologies from those you already know.
Do you believe this challenge fits your purpose? Apply now!
CI&T is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas. We strongly encourage Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), immigrants, candidates with a disability, women, and LGBTQIA+ candidates to apply to our vacancies.