DevOps Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of tools to build, deploy, operate and monitor Trailstone’s internally developed software. This role will work directly with the Software Engineering Team, Quant Analytics Team, AI Labs and Meteorology in the design and development of build systems, CI/CD, automation and processes. The position works with the existing platform, code management and deployment tools as well as developing new systems to develop, test and deploy solutions, as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in the dev, test and production environments.
· Design and build scalable and highly available CI/CD system in the public cloud
· Design and build staging and production environments in AWS
· Setup and improve observability including logging and monitoring for Infrastructure and Applications
· Setup configuration and infrastructure on principle of everything as code
· Support migration of on-premises applications to a cloud environment
· Blend security in Infrastructure, Applications & Operations as part of DevSecOps
· Assist containerizing applications and manage container orchestration
· Work with across the team members to ensure efficacy, compatibility and performance across the application stack.
· Setup strategy, processes and best practices for Devops adoption
· Extensive experience with DevOps, agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle
· Expertise in Linux, Containers and related technologies with hands-on experience
· Extensive experience working with public clouds preferably AWS
· Experience with major DB platforms – SQL Server, Mongo DB, MySQL, Amazon Aurora
· Strong scripting skills in python, bash
· Git source control management and access controls.
· Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills.
· Experience with the infrastructure-as-code paradigm and tools like terraform, cloudformation, pulumi
· Experience with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence)
· Experience with CI/CD in a hybrid Cloud Environment
· Familiarity with SDLC in a PCI, SOC, or NIST compliant environment
· Familiarity with Finance or FinTech Industry
Trailstone is a global energy and technology company, operating at the intersection of renewable and conventional power. We trade energy in global markets, and we provide a best-in-class service to manage the inherent intermittency of renewable power generation across the short, medium and long term.
As an energy trader, we buy and sell electricity and gas which is physically delivered on the grids, and we leverage our physical market knowledge to trade financial commodities.
As a provider of renewable energy management services, we take on the complexity of managing renewable power across different countries so that our customers can focus on their core mission of investment and growth. Trailstone offers an efficient, fully automated front-to-back renewable power management platform underpinned by our long-standing market experience, proprietary technology, data analytics and meteorology.
We’re different, and we like it that way!
Here at Trailstone, we value our differences. In fact, our success depends upon them.
Differences in backgrounds, identities and experiences lead to differing views of the world. Different world views lead to healthy differences in opinions. Different opinions are essential to creating a robust marketplace of ideas. And it is our ideas that will make Trailstone a market leader in energy innovation and disruption!
By our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, Trailstone is creating value for our employees, our investors, and our communities.
So regardless of your gender, race, ethnicity, orientation, physical limitations, how you identify, how you pray, who you love, where you went to school, who you consider family, or how old you are… you can belong here!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided