Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Job Function: Cloud Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Enterprise Software
Must be permanently authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Keyfactor is looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join our growing Cloud Operations team.
- Build and configure complex cloud-hosted customer environments.
- Maintain and improve existing cloud-hosted customer environments including server upgrades and patching.
- Optimize systems performance, troubleshoot systems problems, and analyze issues of a highly technical nature.
- Work with Architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environments within Azure.
- Leverage your knowledge of Azure and PowerShell to automate common tasks.
- Document current systems and draft and maintain policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Develop test protocols and plans for testing new application versions within our cloud hosted environments.
- Troubleshoot application/database performance issues related to connectivity, access, and security.
- Monitor servers to maintain and ensure system uptime and availability.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PowerShell Scripting
- Active Directory Administration
- Infrastructure As Code (ARM, Bicep or Terraform)
- Windows OS Administration
- Some experience with Source Control / Version Control Management
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Fridays (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided