As a DevOps Engineer, your objective will be to make our current technical architecture more scalable to support the growth of MyTraffic.
With a team of 25+ Tech people composed of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Fullstack Developers, we need to build the best infrastructure to be as efficient as possible.
We currently run on a daily basis dozens of large-scale geographic data jobs running on Spark, that compute anonymized statistics that serve as the basis for the analyses presented in our SaaS product.
- Design and build a more scalable architecture in the Cloud
- Be responsible for the whole Tech Stack stability, security and efficiency
- Provide operational and technical support to all Tech people (Data Engineers, Fullstack Developers, …)
- Be responsible for Data Governance
- Improve and supervise Monitoring
- Disseminate software development and ops best practices
Application languages: Python (PySpark, Django, …), Scala
Cloud Environment: AWS (S3, Athena, EC2 pools, …) with Databricks, Heroku
Databases: PostgreSQL and Snowflake
Ops: Terraform, Docker, Luigi, GitHub, CircleCI, …
To succeed in this role, you should :
3+ years of experience in a similar environment
Like to code (non-related feature development)
Be curious, open-minded, adaptable, fast learner and excited by the dynamic startup environment.
Be able to work in French and English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary: our demand for excellence pushes us to recruit the best profiles
- Possibility to dedicate 4 days a year to an association during your working time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact around us
- Frequent team building activities such as renting a house in the countryside to spend a week together because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership” (at Mytraffic, half of our managers are women)
- And as a bonus, we have great offices in the center of Paris (75009)
1. Interview with HR
2. Interview with Nicolas Ogé, Engineering Manager
3. Interview with Sébastien Diemer, CTO