The global data privacy software market is projected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2022 to $25.85 billion by 2029.
So, if you are searching for an innovative career, then the cybersecurity industry might just be the one for you. Protegrity, an international provider of data protection solutions, is looking for new team members who want to make an impact in a company that prioritizes something we all care about: our privacy.
We need people who recognize the opportunity, can plan effectively, take action and execute in the enterprise marketplace with our intuitive, diverse, and future-forward global teams.
So, are you up for collaborating with the best in data security?
Join us on this journey and make an impact with one of the top 25 global software providers. We look forward to making our world become a better place with you on our team.
Apply and discover what’s next today!
Senior/Principal Technical Product Manager, Cloud Portfolio
This role will be the primary owner of Protegrity’s cloud offering. You will be responsible for owning and maintaining the product roadmap, working with customers and the engineering teams. You will bring your technical could knowledge to write Architecture Diagrams along with your listening skills while working directly with our customers. You have a thirst to continue learning, collaborate internally and externally and work well with key steak holders to bring these vision into reality. Having a keen eye on the industry you will be responsible to work across the company in order to stay ahead of future needs and competitive trends in the security space.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with at least two public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP), and solid understanding of the security, identity management, Data Privacy and other relevant foundational technologies of each.
· Define maintain the Protegrity Cloud Product Portfolio.
· Participate in the planning of platform releases, major and minor releases as well as patches required for customers with the focus on the Cloud Product Portfolio.
· Participate in the establishment of our next generation platform that will focus on delivering our platform in the cloud in a microservices architecture.
· Work with customers to assess their current and future cloud direction to enable Protegrity to deliver cloud products that meet their needs.
· Work closely with the Cloud Engineering team to provide feedback, ideas and priorities.
· Host and participate in the PM / PO (Product Management / Product Owner) meetings.
· Learn and keep up on what Protegrity does and how it does it. This encompasses basis general tenets of the overall Protegrity architecture and applying these to the Cloud Products.
· Keep up to date with security principles that drive our security capabilities including but not limited to NIST, FIPS, PCI, DSS , GDPR, etc.
· 10+ years’ experience as a Technical Product Manager
· In-depth knowledge and experience on at least 2 public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) with the interest and ability to learn others.
· Hands on experience on multiple clouds environments required
o Serverless Functions
o Object Stores
o Automation with various tools
· Hands on experience on cloud security
o Fundamental Principles
o Identity and Access Management
o KMS and HSM
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Customer facing experience required
· Writing experience in Architecture Diagrams and road maps a must
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.