Are you interested in using your Java skills to work in a cybersecurity team building APIs? Do you also want to continue to build on your mastery of AWS? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next *Java Developer, AWS (On-Site).
What you’ve done:
- Developed Java applications for more than 3+ years (Version 11 or higher preferred).
- Built, consumed, tested and secured RESTful APIs.
- Wrote Microservices using Spring and Spring Boot.
- Work with SQL, and NoSQL databases.
- Secured AWS components EKS, EC2 (Autoscaling, launch templates, user data), IAM, lambda functions, VPC, and Security Groups.
- Worked with DevOps tools, like Terraform, and built CI/CD pipelines.
- Participated in Architecture design discussions.
- Work as a Software Engineer implementing highly scalable systems, participating in release management, software configuration, design, and development.
What you will do:
- Be a part of an amazing team of engineers that are part of a Cybersecurity team helping them implement security around, operations, risk management processes, threat intelligence, application security, cryptography, or endpoint security.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Worked with Cloud-Native applications.
- Java Certifications.
- AWS Certifications.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*This is an on-site ONLY, full-time, direct employment, no contractors or Third parties, opportunity in Plano, Texas. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided