Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Infrastructure & Cloud Security Engineer to join our IT team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate has a real passion for learning and embraces new challenges. This person has the ability to take initiative and will contribute to the operation of our security stack, assist in securing deployment pipelines, diagnosing application and infrastructure vulnerabilities and proposing architectural design suggestions which account for the fast evolving attack vectors. The successful Security Engineer at Flow Traders will be highly self-motivated, has strong attention to detail, and a clear focus on innovation and protection, with a hacker mindset. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
What You Will Do
- Implement state-of-the-art security best practices and principles.
- Create and apply secure infrastructure as code
- Contribute to on-premises and cloud based design decisions
- Collaborate with all teams globally
- Collaborate closely with the business to work out the best possible security solutions.
- Work on operational as well as project tasks
What You Need To Succeed
- Between 4 and 8 years of working experience in IT security or related fields
- Keen awareness and interest in digital assets and/or Cloud technologies
- To be able to be a source of knowledge and support to your colleagues
- Expert knowledge of operating systems, networking, and security concepts
- Experienced with programming / scripting languages
- Enthusiasm to to learn new technologies and tools
- Creative and independent thinking
- Fluent written and spoken English
- This role is hybrid based in our Amsterdam location
- Submit your application
- Motivational Interview
- Technical Interview (s)
- Final Cultural Fit Interview
What we offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, an annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided