Our work is challenging, fun, and rewarding. We seek to hire people who want work to be meaningful and strive for excellence in a team-oriented culture.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON:
- Contribute to new features and functionality.
- Design and develop modular, well documented code using sound software engineering principles.
- Write software unit and functional tests.
- Participate in group discussions to share and gain knowledge.
- Work with the team to identify and fix defects.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with C# or Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working within a group developing software solutions.
- Someone who thrives in a high energy and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in robotics through schoolwork or outside activities is a plus.
- Ability and desire to work on site in Andover.
- Currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate program in CS or related field.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided