We are looking for Sr DevOps Engineer in LATAM to work remotely on a project for one of our Clients in the US.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will build, manage and support the technology infrastructure necessary to support Company technology platform.
You will use AWS, Terraform, and other technologies to build a scalable, efficient infrastructure for our platform.
You will create, implement and improve on monitoring, alerts, and security practices for the Company.
You will collaborate with our Engineering and other teams to ensure that we are making the best strategic decisions as it pertains to our technology infrastructure
and technology operations practices.
- Build, manage and support highly resilient, scalable microservice-based systems to support
- Build and deploy infrastructure in AWS, using infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and
- Manage Services ranging from RDS Postgres Databases, to GitHub Actions, to Kafka MQ and all
points in between.
- Develop and improve monitoring and incident alerting systems as part of a comprehensive
approach to outages and site performance.
- Collaborate with engineers on overall system architecture while considering availability, scaling,
- Constantly work to identify and mitigate security concerns, performance gaps, and scalability
- Contribute to formal development and adoption of organizational policies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building, managing, and scaling 24/7 cloud infrastructures,
using both AWS and Terraform
- 5+ years of Linux Systems Engineering experience.
- Solid Database skills – RDS, Postgres.
- Scripting in Python & shell scripts.
- Experience managing the following in Production.
- Containerization (Docker) and container orchestration services (ECS, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Java Application Severs (in a microservices architecture environment).
- Messaging Systems – Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Monitoring – DataDog, CloudWatch, Nagios.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided