*This position is also open to work remotely from anywhere in Mexico*
Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for a Cloud Architect to work for an American multinational energy corporation. The second-largest direct descendant of Standard Oil, and active in more than 180 countries.
- Understand customers' overall cloud portfolio, IT and business priorities, and success measures to design implementation architectures and scalable cloud solutions leveraging expertise in cloud infrastructure solutions (Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, VMware, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, HPC, containers and Infra as a code technologies).
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and review key infrastructure technologies (e.g. Stack HCI, Edge Computing, etc.)
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a migration and modernization roadmap with customers using the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Ensure all solutions leverage the design and operations guidance according to the Well-Architected framework across all pillars, including performance efficiency, security, operational excellence, reliability, and cost optimization
- Run Architectural Design Sessions to build plan for implementing solution –governing design in line with customer business goals and their technical environment.
- Outcome is consensus on solution design and next steps toward production.
- Use CAF Landing Zones to rapidly prototype and deliver proof-of-concepts that accelerate production deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates. Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove blockers
We look for engineers that demonstrate passion for what they do and develop. They must be curious, persistent to find the right solutions to resolve complex problems and able to communicate and express ideas properly.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided