Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented AWS SRE Engineer to work in our Vienna, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do as an AWS SRE Engineer:
- Provide expertise in areas of: application build and deployment processes, vulnerability scanning, File Integrity, Container registry security (at development & Runtime), directory security, Third-party libraries vulnerability detection and Secrets credentials like passwords, tokens or keys.
- Support application teams to define an automated security framework to support development processes, leveraging various tools, open-source solutions and scripting languages.
- Integrate software security coding and configuration into application source code and properties e.g., MySQL, .NET, Java, CLM, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, Maven, NPM, Nexus and SonarQube, Kubernetes Container security.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
- BS Degree with 5 plus years of experience.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided