Remote in the states of: Washington, New Jersey, North Carolina, Illinois, Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina
Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That’s why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging, and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise data center technologies including storage platforms, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
- Familiarity in AWS infrastructure tools and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies (Terraform, Docker, Puppet)
- Scripting (shell, Python, Ruby) skills for monitoring and automation
- Experience building entirely code-driven cloud infrastructure
- Experience converting from manually-built cloud infrastructure to code-driven
- Heavy experience working in Nomad, Vault, Consul and Packer
- Strong hands-on experience building CI/CD workflows (Jenkins)
- Experience maintaining an infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate core concepts to executives, management, and developers
- Ability to read and critique code in any modern language
- Proficiency in bash shell and ability to develop in one or more high-level languages
- Experience working in regulated environments (HIPAA)
- Scripting (shell, Python, Ruby) skills for monitoring and automation, version control with Git
- Experience in monitoring tools and log management solutions (e.g Prometheus, Grafana, OpenSearch, etc)
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization protocol (AD/LDAP, SAML, OpenID/OAuth2)
Please Note: This position is not budgeted for Sponsorship.
Get Heal (dba “Heal”) recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided