If you are looking to make an impact in a company that is changing an industry, then this role is for you!
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a DevOps role
- Strong technical expertise in managing infrastructure in a PaaS environment such as Heroku, Azure, or AWS
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines in a PaaS environment such as CircleCI, Gitlab CI, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Experience with monorepo build systems such as Bazel, Buck, Pants, Lerna, or Yarn Workspaces.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Bash, Python, TypeScript, or similar.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong desire to maintain clear documentation and proposals.
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided