Are you a hands-on Solutions Architect with Azure Cloud expertise? Have you built out Enterprise Cloud Environments integrating with Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents)?
If so then you might be Fivesky’s next Azure Platform Architect.
Who you are:
- A Migration, Deployment and integration expert with Azure and Power Platform (Power App, Automate, AI Builder and Power BI).
- Knowledgeable in Terraform and PowerShell for automating infrastructure tasks.
- An architectural-minded engineer when it comes to Azure design.
- Able to work autonomously and communicate your findings.
- Knowledge of how to create technical architectural documentation.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team that is building a global Microsoft Application platform that consists of Azure, Power Platform, D365 and O365.
- Responsible for automating, creating and managing environments or containers housing applications.
- Configuring environments for example turning on encryption or restricting communication types.
- Automate, create and apply settings, establishing monitoring and alerting tooling around these settings.
- Create connectors that allow the underlying services to talk to the Power Platform components (Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power Apps, and Azure Logic Apps).
- Use your PowerShell to create automation.
- Integrate automation workflows into CI/CD pipelines.
- Improve the developer experience, and collaborate with developers and infrastructure teams.
- Contribute to major Azure infrastructure and Power Platform framework design decisions and product selection.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Financial industry experience.
- C# programming skills.
- Dynamics 365 (D365) cloud-only expertise.
- Application development skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided