DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- The service provider will have to Implement build plans for JEE and Angular projects in a continuous integration tool (Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab).
- Implement deployment automation, infrastructure monitoring/alerting system.
- Support and advice development teams at EC willing to adopt DevOps practices.
- Document and provide training on the procedures in place.
- Enhance automation level.
- Prepare the future container based and cloud-based pipelines.
- Defining and implements the overall test approach, determining whether test phases will be automated and selecting and implementing appropriate test tools.
- Producing the overall test delivery plan defining the business and IT test deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for the test team including specific responsibility for production of all test deliverables.
- Deploying and managing resources for testing.
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Monitoring and reporting the status and progress of each test phase to different stakeholders and to agreed standards.
- Owning and resolving issues around the technical solution delivered into the business test environment.
- Ensuring effective issue escalation to senior management where there is a significant threat to delivery.
- Working within the overall project or programme governance defined by the Project / Programme Manager and contributing to formal project reviews at appropriate points in the project lifecycle.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Design, develop and maintain business features as Java micro/macro-services.
- Design, implement integration patterns in a JEE/HTTP secured ecosystem.
- Apply best practices of distributed architecture to solve complex integration problems between information systems and K8s microservices.
- Design, implement and document business events to be produced on an event-streaming platform (Kafka).
- Configure the lifecycle of the microservices in a container-based infrastructure.
- Define and configure monitoring dashboards.
- Define and configure the alerting policies for the operation team.
- Assist the operation team to solve production issues linked to the developed services.
Due to the particular nature of the client, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to understand, speak and write English C1, French B2 will be an advantage;
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required
- In depth knowledge of application architecture, in particular cloud-based and related concepts
- Experience in software development and Information System integration architecture design and patterns, in multi-platform and multi-architectural context
- Good understanding of relevant technologies in development, integration, deployment, and operation of Information Systems
- Good understanding software engineering challenges, in particular interoperability and security considerations
- Experience in projects undertaking integration of solutions and components in a multi-platform landscape (in-house / COTS as well as open source, on premises / cloud)
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipeline and DevSecOps
- Strong experience with tools as Apache Kafka, API Gateway (any), Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with ELK stack, Splunk
- Experience with API Gateway (WSO2 API Manager and Analytics)
- Experience with standards/APIs: REST, SOAP, JSON, Swagger, XSD, JAX-WS
- Experience with event-driven programming
- Experience with Java EE 8 technologies (JEE platform, Java API, JSF, JMS)
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Agile methodologies
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided