Menya is the artificial intelligence division of Levio Conseils. We help our partners use artificial intelligence integrated with other tools in their digital transformation. Our clients include prestigious organizations and companies such as Defence Canada, the Canadian Space Agency, MDA, Ciena, Desjardins, Morgan Stanley and many others. Among others, thanks to a contract from MDA and the Canadian Space Agency, Menya is developing the artificial intelligence for the next generation of the Canadian robotic arm (Canadarm3) that will be deployed on a station around the moon (Lunar Gateway). Our AI partners include Microsoft, AWS Amazon, and Google. Our service includes deploying and integrating their AI technologies to help our clients. We also develop our own technologies to be deployed at our customers' sites in a complete package ranging from consulting services, custom application development, integration of existing AI technologies and licensing of our technologies.
We are looking for cloud developers to join our teams in various projects.
As a cloud developer, this person will:
- Develop cloud native solutions using any of modern programming languages, e.g., .Net, .Net Core, ASP.NET, C#, Java, REACT, Angular JS, etc.
- Design, develop and support cloud-native applications and integration API involving Microservices, REST API, Chatbots, Containers, various Azure Services, etc.
- Participate in team scrums, contribute to various software artifacts in an agile software development and product-oriented delivery (POD) model.
- BSc in computer science or BEng in Software Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience developing microservice applications.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts such as IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Dependable verbal and written communication skills, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write unit test cases, End to End test cases; debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Adaptability to learn and contribute to requirements gathering, analysis and technical design elements in an agile software development setting.
Any hands-on experience on or more the following is advantageous (if no prior experience, must be willing to quickly learn and adapt):
- Cloud deployment (Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or Factor App)
- Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route)
- Azure App Service Model (RESTful Webservices, SOAP, Web Apps and Web Jobs)
- Azure Storage Services (SQL Database, Cosmos Database, Tables, Files and Blobs)
- Networking Engineering (DNS, Active Directory, Firewall and Load balancers)
- Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Appetite to pursue advanced certifications in one or more of: Azure Developer, Azure Solution Architect, Azure DevOps Architect, Azure Cloud Security
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided