Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience, and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Cloud Architect.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative, and creative people to join our development team to work on several projects and applications within the DevOps Cloud practice.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
- Design and deploy custom infrastructure automation solutions for Data Platforms
- Create fault-tolerant and scalable data cloud application solutions
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being enthusiastic about continuous improvement
- Work on automating continuous integration build and release pipelines for enterprise scale applications
- Deliver on client commitment, work independently with limited direction and guidance with good project management skill
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
- Design applications that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
- Continue to build awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment
- Drive purposeful, well-planned approach to developing themselves and others
- Bring new ideas to team and is seen as a good problem solver; takes time to validate own ideas and shape other people’s
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Go/Groovy/Java/JS/Bash or similar languages
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Manage source control (ex. GIT)
- Manage a group of people involved within a particular project and assist them with knowledge sharing
What You’ll Bring with You
- Minimum 5 years experience in Cloud/DevOps
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and release management
- Working experience in either Infrastructure DevOps or Application DevOps
- Ability to build and support DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with version control tools and best practices
- Expert with Application DevOps methodologies and tools (like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, UCD etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools (like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Expertise with data-driven cloud tools on Microsoft (Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics)
- Experience with migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud
- Experience with Cloud Migration, Cloud enablement or Cloud architecture preferred
- Good knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Containers, Microservice architectures
- Excellent client stakeholder handling skills and worked in client facing engagements
- Good to have: One Cloud / One DevOps certification
- Good to have: One programming language background ( Perl, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided