We're building Ripple's data services group and are looking for several talented Senior and Staff DevOps Engineers that will build scalable data infrastructure to enable ML and analytics company-wide.
As a Senior or Staff DevOps Engineer on our data platform team, you will be responsible for the design, deployment, and continuous monitoring of data-intensive applications.
Your work will enable the developer experience for data engineers and data scientists. This person will bring a software engineering approach to infrastructure which will positive impact our culture of ownership, reliability, trust, and observability.
- Architect, deploy, and maintain Ripple’s multi-region, multi-provider service platforms – emphasizing security and resiliency
- Develop and maintain services to support our data-driven analytics framework
- Design and build automation, monitoring, and instrumentation tools to reduce operational friction
- Solve unique technical challenges like secret management, geographic failover, data replication, and platform resiliency
- Create and automate lifecycle services—leveraging data to converge on declared states with minimal human interaction
- Collaborate with data engineering to ensure production-ready code; work closely with developers and scientists
- Research promising new tools and technologies
- Encourage team to experiment and evolve
- Help in the adoption of DevOps-first principles through team and the organization
Our Stack at a Glance:
- Amazon Web Services
- Airflow, BigQuery
- Hadoop, Impala, Hue
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided