What You’ll Do:.
- Perform penetration testing of cloud environments.
- Help with configuration and testing of networking in the cloud (including segmentation testing).
- Lead the configuration of cloud-based network and application firewalls (Security Groups, Network ACLs, AWS Network Firewall, WAF).
- Support the configuration and management of Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools.
- Collaborate with development teams on cloud application architecture, and perform related design and code reviews.
- Apply working knowledge of security configuration and threat detection in Kubernetes.
- Represent cloud security in customer meetings and due diligence.
- Support security incident response.
- Contribute to security and compliance audits including PCI, ISO-27001, SOC2, and HIPAA
Who You Are:
- A passion for working on motivated teams and helping people make better decisions around their benefits
- Desire to help foster a culture of security at Level
- You keep up with changing threats and can apply knowledge accordingly.
- Knowledge of cloud security threats and mitigations, such as account hijacking, privilege escalation, and ransomware attacks.
- Familiarity with other security challenges inherent to cloud and containerized environments, including AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity using Terraform, Python, and shell scripting.
- Bonus: Experience with Go, TypeScript, and React.
- Understanding of DevOps related tools.
- Understanding and practice of working with and protecting sensitive information.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Food, wellness, and office funds via our own Level product
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payment
This position has a minimum base salary of $145,000 and a midpoint base salary of $165,000. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided