Rackers: Valued members of a winning team Our employees, affectionately called “Rackers,” are our true strength and differentiator. As valued members of a winning team on an inspiring mission, Rackers make a real difference for our customers. It’s why we’re frequently recognized as an employer of choice by global industry-leading programs, including Great Place to Work, Forbes and Fortune. They embody our Core Values, demonstrating that Fanatical Experience is:
· Excellence. We are an accountable, disciplined, high-performing company with proven results.
· Customer-driven. We are proactive, collaborative and committed to success for our customers.
· Expertise. Rackers are passionate learners who are embedded in our customers’ businesses to provide unbiased solutions.
· Agility. We adopt new technologies and evolve services to meet customers where they are in their journey.
· Compassion. We’re one team doing the right thing for our customers, communities, and each other.
Position Overview: You’ll be part of our Customer Success Team leading the program focused on customer experience, Racker enablement, and maximizing financial performance for our America’s AWS customer. You will maintain and enhance our service delivery paradigm for our AWS customers through collaboration with multiple business units including our Product, Alliance, Global Technical Support, and Billing teams with the focus on growing and protecting customer participation and financial commitments with Rackspace. This role puts you hand in hand with other business leaders across Rackspace as well as with individual contributors and customers.
Work Location: Work may be performed remotely from anywhere within the 48 continuous United States.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Planning and execution of a dedicated program or multiple projects of the highest complexity.
· Reviewing and fully understanding all program/project requirements (business and technical).
· Collaborating with internal stakeholders as well as coordinating across functions, internally and externally, to ensure delivery within scope, budget, and schedule.
· Developing and documenting business processes.
· Evaluating business processes and identifying areas where efficiencies may be gained.
· Developing and implementing solutions to gain efficiencies.
· Deliver training and enablement content for internal use.
· Oversee complex requirements and senior level escalations related to Managed AWS offerings.
· Collaborate with Product teams to ensure design and access of information is accurate a readily available to support units.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Expert level knowledge of AWS Managed Services.
· Expert level knowledge of coordinating and monitoring projects/programs from initiation through delivery.
· Expert level knowledge of all areas of business operations and organizational interactions.
· Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
· Trained in project methodologies or comparable industry experience.
· Experienced in development of project/program planning elements, to include scheduling, resourcing, communication, and implementation of plans.
· Financial skills to develop, track and report on the project budget.
· Expert understanding of risk analysis, project reporting, and tracking.
· Experience with industry-recognized project management methodologies and tools.
· Ability to manage matrixed project/program teams in diverse environments.
· Proficient with Visio and MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Creative thinking and the ability to ‘think outside the box’ are ESSENTIAL.
· Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
· Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
· Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
· 6+ years project/program management experience.
· 3+ years of experience working with hyperscale cloud computing (preferably AWS) in a program or product management capacity
· Strong background in account management or demonstrative hosting-specific technical skills.
· Bachelor’s degree is required. At the manager’s discretion, additional relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement at a rate of 3 years’ experience for 1 year of higher education.
The following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado. The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $96,100- $124,600.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits
offered is here. https://rackspace.jobs/benefits/
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.