Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience. Imagen’s team includes over 120 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and we are a remote-first company based in New York City.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a small, high-impact team that not only owns the cloud infrastructure and applications that support our medical imaging business, but also builds products to help our customers improve the quality of care they provide. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about building and scaling the cloud infrastructure with automation and antifragile architecture that supports our business and services that directly save patient lives.
- Be curious and learn about medical imaging services.
- Deliver high-quality work. You will own and drive the technical vision of the systems and solutions that impact business outcomes for the company.
- Build highly available, secure and scalable infrastructure to support our medical imaging services and adjacent products that help our customers provide better care for their patients.
- Ensure industry best practices for architecture, security, compliance and development practices.
- Propose and review system and architecture designs to ensure the team is making appropriate tradeoffs to meet goals.
- Build solutions and self-service tools for recurring/operational activities.
- Mission-driven and passionate about improving healthcare outcomes
- 5+ years of professional software development or DevOps experience in an agile environment with exposure to best practices, ideally across various teams and environments.
- Strong software design and programming skills.
- Experience with CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code tools, Terraform is a plus
- Experience in building highly available architectures (auto-scaling, containerized and serverless) in the cloud. AWS experience preferred.
- Detail and execution-oriented, with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working in healthcare (or life sciences) is a plus, experience working with software as medical devices a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or comparable experience
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
The base salary for the position is between $145,000 - $175,000, plus equity, commission and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen Technologies maintains a Substance Abuse and Testing policy. Being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances while on the job or while conducting business on Imagen’s behalf is prohibited. Imagen reserves the right to test any applicant or employee for alcohol and/or drug use, subject to compliance with any applicable state and/or federal laws.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided