Who We Are
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy and Agile software development company dedicated to helping organizations embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the
future. We are a community of innovators, designers and technologists across 11 offices and five continents (France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Mexico and Colombia).
We're committed to helping businesses transform to better our world. We're proud to be a World Economic Forum (WEF) New Champion, and a B Corp-certified company in Singapore and Hong Kong, currently working towards certification across all other locations.
Our Impact in PALO IT
Using our B Corp certification and WEF status as our north star, we’re eager to adapt to change, learn from our experiences and move to meet our planet’s urgent needs. With 2025 as our horizon, we are taking action to meet the following objectives:
- Become a climate net-zero company
- Attain 50% of revenue from projects with a positive impact
- Train 100% of our workforce on impact
- Achieve B Corp certification among all 11 of our offices across the globe
- Attain 90% happy employees at PALO IT
Our clients are amongst the world's most successful companies. We innovate with both established Fortune 1000s, SMEs and start-ups who aim to make an impact, become global leaders and address the world's most complex challenges.
What does your job look like?
The main goal is to reach out and touch all areas permeating a data driven culture throughout the whole organization. Together with our DevOps area we are building solutions that will help our teams develop smart processes based on the valuable data that we handle every day.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Leverage Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes to enable our developers to run their software in a self-reliant fashion.
- Improve and maintain the infrastructure behind our continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Discover, analyze and troubleshoot anomalous application behaviors. Deploy monitoring and infrastructure tools exposing metrics and alerts.
- Work closely with business areas to understand how the products are built, designed and operated and the importance of them for the company.
- Create, design, deploy and maintain the infrastructure architecture required to support the applications.
What you need to succeed on this rol
- Identity Management (Cognito, IAM)
- Networking (Administración). VPC, WAF, VPN
- Servicios administrados
- RDS (Aurora)
- SQS, SNS
- Kinesis (Nice to Have)
- Elastic Cache (Redis)
- Compute Engine
- ECS, EC2, Fargate
- Autoscaling Groups
- Secrets Manager
- Cloud Trail
- Cluster (Must):
- Horizontal pod auto scaling
- configuración de objetos K8s
- GitOps (ArgoCD): Nice to Have
- Service Mesh (Linkerd): Nice to Have
- Infrastructure as a Code (Must): Terraform
- Linux: Must
- GCP - Nice To Have
Conceptos de Monitoreo y Observabilidad
Conocimiento en alguna de estas herramientas
- X-Ray (AWS)
- CI Engine (1 de estas herramientas)
- Github actions
- gitlab ci/cd
- Bitbucket pipelines
- CD Engine (1 de estas herramientas)
- Jenkins X
- Branch Strategy
- - Security (Nice to Have): Veracode o alguna otra
- - Quality Code: Sonar
Lenguajes de programación (1 de los siguientes)
En Palo IT, we are a team of Values
- local partner
What We Offer
- Stimulating working environments
- Unique career path
- International mobility
- Internal R&D projects
- Knowledge sharing
- Personalized training
- Entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
For more on our team culture and benefits, check out our careers page.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided