Configuration Build / DevOps Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Are you a motivated and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making technology work for highly productive teams? If so, we have a phenomenal career opportunity! We seek an experienced build and release engineer with deep experience in DevOps and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment at enterprise scale. You will work with Dev/QA teams to build and innovate on the infrastructure and systems for testing and shipping PlayStation's leading software and hardware. Come join us to deliver the best gaming experience to millions of PlayStation players!
- Design, deploy and manage CI/CD systems (primarily Jenkins).
- Integrate source control systems and automated test frameworks.
- Configure build and test infrastructure on multiple platforms including Windows, Linux, PlayStation development hardware, virtual machines and containers.
- Diagnose problems in continuous delivery pipelines and setup real-time alerts. Collect/report/visualize logs, metrics, performance data.
- Streamline deployments for multiple projects across different software branches and sandbox environments.
- Collaborate with Engineers and QA to understand the development cycles and deliver innovative DevOps solutions based on the team’s needs.
- Minimum four years professional experience in DevOps, Build and Release Engineering, or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
- Expert level experience with Jenkins, Python and Groovy scripting.
- Being able to debug failures occur in C++ projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently with multi-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with version control using SVN, git, Perforce including branching and merging of large code bases.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with time-series metric database, logging and analytics tools; e.g. SQL, Loggly, Grafana.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided