- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the UK, preferably in or around the London. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: As a Account Executive, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion, you help spread the magic of AWS to organizations.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with AWS Sales Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with AWS
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of business development / quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Prove experience selling cloud products/services - preferably AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Network and relationships with SMB/Tech/startup companies - an advantage
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud/AWS products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance
Titles @ DoiT: The ‘Account Executive - AWS Startups’ job title is used for advertising purposes only. This job offering is titled and offered by DoiT International as a ‘Field Sales Representative’ job title.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided