Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role at Greenworks Tools. We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. Our Salesforce instance is of great importance to our business; therefore, you should keep the wider organization’s best interests in mind when composing and deploying any code.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and adept at using best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Qualifications and Background
- Salesforce product knowledge and 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud, marketing cloud, App Cloud
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Service Cloud, CPQ certification.
- Comfortable leading presentations to stakeholders and decision makers to gain consensus of ideas (technical and non-technical)
- Nice to have experiences with MuleSoft and system integration experiences
- Hands on experiences on configuring validation rules, duplicate record management, process automation, creating reports, dashboards, user role creation and assignment.
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience working with Shopify
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements,
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team,
- Developing solutions with best practice front of mind,
- Ability to interpret technical specifications,
- Create technical documentation,
- Available and responsive to questions
- Interacting with Business understanding their requirements and designing a technical solution
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST and SOAP-based web services,
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services,
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid sick Days and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided