The Senior DevSecOps Engineer has demonstrated knowledge in systems analysis and design, process engineering, configuration management and secure deployment practices.
As the Senior DevSecOps Engineer you will work with development teams, infrastructure, and other stakeholders to drive and enable the migration of on-premises applications to cloud native design and deployment methodologies.
- Establish and expand DevSecOps capabilities in conjunction with the Delivery team to improve the efficiency of the team and customer users.
- Lead, plan, design and implement backlog tasking (e.g. component upgrades, feature request, bug fixes).
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to junior engineers to solve complex problems.
- Ensure the security controls are implemented correctly.
- This position requires a Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI, which requires US Citizenship.
- Experience working in a predominantly fast-paced prototyping work tempo backed by occasional routine enterprise development and documentation tasks depending on the week.
- 5-7 years of Engineering experience.
- 5-7 years experience in or with the following:
- Commercial Cloud Services
- 1-3 years experience applying agile methodologies to the system development life cycle.
- 1 year experience with the assessment and accreditation of nation security system (NSS)
- 3 years experience with:
- Amazon Web Services for the DOD/IC
- AWS and Azure
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided