LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
LiveRamp is transforming customer data infrastructure with people-based identity. Enterprises look to the cloud as a scalable solution to build, analyze, and take action on their customer data. LiveRamp holds a key role in ensuring that customers are extracting value from their cloud infrastructure investments by delivering accurate and interoperable data.
In this role you will be responsible for driving revenue and pipeline at the field level between LiveRamp sellers and our Cloud Partners with special focus on Snowflake. Success will be measured by net new sales and increased market penetration. You will help build processes, best practices and sales enablement tools for both LiveRamp and Cloud Partner sellers. A background in cloud sales is required with a preference for those that have specific experience selling with, or supporting, cloud platforms as a partner.
- Ensure that LiveRamp sellers understand how and when to engage with our Cloud Partners
- Identify customer pain points/needs and provide feedback to the Cloud product and partnership team to deliver and improve messaging continuously
- Identify and document best practices for co-selling
- Drive co-sell revenue and build partner sourced pipeline
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with cloud partners, ensuring that our strategic goals are aligned with activities in the field
- Assist with Cloud Marketplace transactions and manage joint-customer lists
- Build relationships with Snowflake Sales Leaders
- Manage use of the Partner portals as a means of registering opportunities and engaging with partners
- Maintain reports on Partner Opportunities Created, Pipeline and won deals
- Lead regional partner sales events
Your team will:
Execute the vision for LiveRamp’s key role in the cloud. The Cloud Partnerships team is leading the charge in evolving the way that our customers are solving for the complexities of unifying customer data within their cloud data warehouses and data lakes. This team is a multi-faceted GTM force consisting of Business Development, Commercial, Product, and Marketing roles. Members of this team work cross-functionally across all teams at LiveRamp
- Previous experience working with or at a Cloud company delivering strategic solutions to market
- 6 years to 10+ years of experience with at least 4 years of experience working in a Commercial role such as Sales, Business Development, or Account Management
- Focused and results-driven but is a strategic thinker who can prioritize decisions based on broader context and other initiatives at the Company
- Experience in Identity a plus
- Experience in MarTech, AdTech a plus
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided