Have you been involved in a migration from on-prem to an AWS cloud infrastructure? Are you responsible for automating deployments and infrastructure pipelines? Do you want to work on cybersecurity initiatives? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next Cloud Engineer.
What you’ve done:
- Designed, developed, tested and deployed applications in a large-scale enterprise environment for more than 5+ years.
- Developed RESTful/Microservices using Java 11, Spring and Spring Boot, possibly some Python.
- Built and consumed and tested RESTful APIs.
- Worked as a DevOps Engineer and implemented highly scalable systems, participating in release management, software configuration, design, and development.
What you will do:
- Utilize your knowledge of OOP principles and Utilize AWS components (EC2, S3 Buckets, EKS, IAM, SQS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudTrail, DynamoDB) and your security skills to build scalable and resilient applications.
- Automating deployment and infrastructure pipelines in both On-prem and public cloud using Jenkins, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Implement new technologies that solve authorization problems across all of the most critical cloud-native components.
- Work with RDB (SQL/NoSQL) and JPA.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Utilized Python as a programming language
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Plano, Texas. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided