Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What's Next for you.
Cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth. Experience with Google Cloud Platform is required. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure is preferred.
Clearance: Clearable up to Top Secret
As a Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company and Federal security guidelines
- Experience with GCP, Azure and/or AWS
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or related field of study, along with 5+ years of cloud technology experience.
- Expertise in Linux operating systems
- Proven cloud computing experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and various virtualization technologies, including VMWare vCenter and vSphere
- Advanced degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or related field of study.
- Substantial knowledge of Cloud software, application, data storage, systems engineering
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- GCP Cloud Architect Certification
- AWS Cloud Architect Certification
- Azure Certifications
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at time
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided