Are you ambitious, fearless and eager to jump in a world of complex challenges to modernise web and globally distributed applications? Great! We are looking to hire another awesome person to increase our Global Sportsbook team capacity. We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
We are looking for someone to help us create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class global Sportsbook product, implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team supporting our platform.
As a member of the development team, we will help you apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our development teams including delivering improvements to our build and release efficiency. We have an increased focus on quality, reliability and performance as well as scalability.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Implementing and optimising build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, aiming to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime
- Automating everything – Workflow and tool automation - such as deployments of distributed applications and infrastructure using various technologies
- Able to analyse, diagnose and permanently solve issues of efficiency, performance and scale relating to both application and system performance
- Setting up and maintaining environments and monitoring through automation
- Optimising existing systems for scalability and building a large-scale global infrastructure
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Managing AWS Cloud infrastructure, CDNs, and other various systems running in multiple data centres and environments
- Defining and migrating workloads to a private or public IaaS provider
- Application Container Technologies and Schedulers such as Docker Enterprise, Kubernetes, Rancher, Swarm
- Working with server virtualisation such as VMware, IaaS and PaaS cloud such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- Working with open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkits such as Prometheus
- Web Technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, Nginx
- Scripting in Python, Bash, Powershell or others
- SDLC, source control tools, branching and merging strategies
- 24x7 business and On-call support
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing multi/hybrid cloud solutions such as AWS
- Working knowledge of at least one or two of the following Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Working with Infrastructure as Code in large scale, geo-distributed and global production environments
- 2/3 Years+ experience using AWS & AWS Certifications
- Development background - experience with Angular, Python/Java/C#, NodeJS
- Knowledge of messaging and push technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, SignalR, socket.IO
- Pragmatic, willing to adapt and fit in with an Agile development team
Where in the world? At Betsson Group in our latest Tech Hub in Athens we are working fully remotely.
What we offer
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided