Cloud Governance Lead (Azure and AWS)
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration, and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development, and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT DATA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Cloud Governance Lead (Azure and AWS) to work with our global client in Orange, CT.
- Support with technical activities for infrastructure, covering centralized and distributed systems and networking and communications service.
- Design and develop the governance framework for Azure and AWS to help application teams use Cloud in a secure and compliant way.
- Define, deploy, and maintain the operational model for Azure and AWS.
- Help to define, deploy and maintain the monitoring model for Azure and AWS.
- Design and update the Cost model and FinOps.
- Coordinate and manage various interfaces with stakeholders and process owners across functions.
- 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure and/or Technology in large organizations.
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS administration.
- Experience with IaaS (Information as a Service), virtual machines, storage, database, networking, AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Experience with PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code), Terraform, and GitHub.
- Experience working with ticketing tools, automation, HPOO (HP Operations Orchestration)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Hybrid, onsite 3-4 days a week
- Orange, CT, Rochester, NY, Augusta, ME, or Portland, OR.
Why NTT DATA?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allow us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT DATA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided