Location: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
Telesign connects, protects and proactively defends companies, customers and the digital interactions between them. With powerful AI that delivers identity with speed, accuracy and global reach, we enable Continuous Trust. Empowering companies to transact, communicate and engage with their customers free of fear, Continuous Trust makes the promise of the digital economy possible.
- Build, implement and maintain the virtual machines using DevOps tools, process and procedures for a highly virtualized and distributed transaction processing platform
- Provide support for production and testing environments, including troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and processes
- Collaborate with the development and release engineering teams and employ an Agile DevOps oriented approach to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of deployment and infrastructure
- Ensure that service-level agreements for availability are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure; effectively utilize an internal ticketing system to track workload and provide regular status updates on assigned projects and tickets; use available tools to monitor and evaluate system performance to ensure customer satisfaction, and elevate customer queries as needed to improve performance and capacity planning
- Work with the Telesign security team to maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems; and participate in an on-call rotation shared across global operations teams
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, plus two (2) years of experience in DevOps engineering or automation.
- Experience must include: DevOps automation configuration management and orchestration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes); virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS); networking design with TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing
- Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, SIP and/or SMPP protocols; and Linux-based relational and non-relational databases.
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided