Quick Position Overview:
- Foundation Support Cloud Engineer
- US Citizenship is required
- At minimum of 3 years of experience in an AWS security role
- AWS Certifications
Simple Technology Solutions’ Foundation Support Cloud Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of implementing AWS solutions including development, testing, deployment, and process documentation. The Foundation Support Cloud Engineer is a self-motivated, team player ready to embrace any obstacles and take them as learning opportunities.
Our Next Foundation Support Cloud Engineer Will Be Required to Have:
- 3+ years’ experience creating CI/CD pipelines for solutions delivery using AWS services, and technologies along with AWS well-architected framework best practices
- At a minimum, 3 years of experience in an AWS security role
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise AWS environments with focus on network, security & compliance services, central AWS logging, account creation, SCP policies, custom IAM roles, and development of security standards.
- Abilities of the architecture, engineering, and services of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to automate the creation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) infrastructures using industry standard tools such as CloudFormation, AWS Service Catalog, and GitLab
- Experience managing AMI images for Provisioning and Recovery in AWS
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to manage AWS Storage (EBS, S3, etc.) and manage AWS Networking (ELB’s, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks (VPC’s), etc
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with AWS or third-party hardware/software providers
- Building and securing a multi-account AWS infrastructure using AWS Organizations, AWS Control Tower, and AWS Landing Zones.
- Experience with the native AWS management and governance tools
- Skill in working with customers to understand their requirements and deliver superior solutions.
- Ability to obtain Government Security Clearance
Our IDEAL Foundation Support Cloud Engineer Will:
- Consider themselves a life-long learner (and love our $5000/year professional development stipend!)
- Be up for a round of virtual trivia or in-person bowling (we like to have fun!)
- Feel comfortable being themselves at work - we hire PEOPLE and benefit from the strengths that diversity brings to our team
- Have new and innovative ideas to bring to the table
Wondering if you may qualify for a Government Security Clearance? Click HERE to find 5 questions you should ask yourself before applying for a job requiring a clearance!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided