You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Applied as Azure Cloud Engineer (f/m/diverse) and join our team!
As an Azure Cloud Engineer (f/m/diverse), you love performant and smooth-running systems. You are a key player in scalable and adaptable environments, applying sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to work at a high-quality standard to delight our customers and achieve our business goals.
- You design, build, maintain and optimize core infrastructure pieces that allow our system scaling to support concurrent users also in peaks.
- A genuine interest in DevOps topics/concepts (test automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code preferred Terraform, etc.).
- You are confident to setup & maintain an Azure access/identity management system on a company level.
- You think cloud native and know how to communicate the differences to on-premise.
- You know how to apply company policies to sub-organisations.
- Together with our IT partners you synchronize feasibility and priority.
- You establish a performance and operations mindset in our squads and beyond.
- You are part of the on-call duty team to support during incidents.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have an extensive experience with modern tools & cloud infrastructure particularly with Azure.
- You are able to carefully analyse different possible courses of action and select the best solution for implementation while looping in the relevant stakeholders.
- You know how to prioritize problems according to criticality and risk.
- You explore and think outside the happy path, therefore you are used to challenge your solutions against good practices in the community.
- You have the ability to communicate objectively and clearly a critical outcome to the teams and stakeholders.
- You know how to influence team members, encourage them, and keep a team spirit even in stressful times.
- You already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- It is nice to have if you have some knowledge about Azure B2C Service.
- If you are familiar with Kubernetes and Docker that would be an additional plus.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided