The global data privacy software market is projected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2022 to $25.85 billion by 2029.
So, if you are searching for an innovative career, then the cybersecurity industry might just be the one for you. Protegrity, an international provider of data protection solutions, is looking for new team members who want to make an impact in a company that prioritizes something we all care about: our privacy.
We need people who recognize the opportunity, can plan effectively, take action and execute in the enterprise marketplace with our intuitive, diverse, and future-forward global teams.
So, are you up for collaborating with the best in data security?
Join us on this journey and make an impact with one of the top 25 global software providers. We look forward to making our world become a better place with you on our team.
Apply and discover what’s next today!
Protegrity is seeking a seasoned Cloud Engineer to lead our product strategy and engineering efforts as we continue to expand our data protection suite with additional capabilities for our customers’ hybrid cloud and cloud native environments. Protegrity is trusted by the world’s largest and most influential organizations and brands to help protect their most sensitive data, so a passion for data security and privacy is essential.
· Lead product engineering efforts around cloud and SaaS offerings.
· Drive our product strategy of expanded support for, and integration with, native capabilities of public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and container orchestration frameworks (e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift).
· Act as a catalyst for innovation by mentoring teams and individual engineers in the appropriate applications of new technologies and techniques.
· Take a leading role in evolving our core APIs and SDKs to accelerate our customers’ DevOps, testing, and other automation initiatives.
· Partner with Product Management to help drive our product roadmap to ensure alignment with our Hybrid Cloud and SaaS strategy and development efforts.
· Partner with existing product engineering teams to drive the development of new features, prototypes, and products.
· Lead strategic initiatives with key customers and partners.
Expert knowledge of public cloud platforms, architectures, and best practices.
Experience deploying large-scale solutions into production in at least one public cloud. Production experience with Kubernetes deployments highly desired.
Strong collaboration and mentoring abilities with the ability to develop and lead complex, multi-team initiatives.
Solid grounding in microservices and contract-first API design and development.
Solid experience in security and enterprise integration patterns. A strong background in data security highly preferred.
A passion for innovation and a demonstrated record of accomplishment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to audiences of varying technical background.
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.