FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind - to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our team mates. From our many opportunities for professional development, to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel - A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook - America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG - The best-in-class horse racing TV / media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing - A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino - Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet - A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars - The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
As a valued member of the Security Operations team, the DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for assisting software engineers shift left so security can be introduced earlier in the lifecycle of the app development process. This role requires advanced skills in securing CI/CD pipelines in both legacy and modernized application environments. The DevSecOps team will work together to optimize and automate security controls for FanDuel Group (FDG) cloud applications in production. Collaboration with security engineers, developers for other FanDuel apps, vendors and business units to constantly improve the overall security posture will be the key to success at FanDuel Group. We’re looking for a team player with highly technical analytical and communication skills to catalyze security best practices across FanDuel Group.
• Automation of security process flows and security tests for containerized applications
• Design, create and support security tests in CI/CD pipelines, to include IAST, SAST, DAST, container scanning, API scanning, and secret detection
• Code in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Go or Java
• Develop code for collecting and injecting data from security vendors API’s
• Develop tools to assist and support developers on securing Git Workflows
• Provisioning and deployment of secure applications within cloud environments
• Design and apply Immutable Infrastructure and Infrastructure as code principles
• Responsible for the security of the software development lifecycle
• Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards, technologies, and cyber threats
• Identify, evaluate, and conduct proof-of-concepts for new technologies,
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- An open and collaborative team who value and respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions.
- A new technical challenge around every corner, we’re never short of interesting problems to solve.
- An excellent wellbeing package including, flexible working & uncapped holidays, employee assistance program, full medical, dental and optical cover and cycle to work scheme.
- Excellent development opportunities including, 10% time, hackathons, conference attendance, online and in-office training and a preference to promote from within.
- A stress-free financial package inclusive of, pension, life assurance, share save scheme, value creation rewards and season ticket commuter loans.
We’re very proud of the company we have created and the biggest contributor to our success is our people. We strive to create an environment that allows people to bring their whole selves to work, one that promotes a healthy work/life balance and one that is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional development of its people.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided