Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Are you someone who has a passion for networking and a desire to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies?
We’re looking for a person who not only follows best practice but aspires to define them too. We need you to help design, implement, automate and maintain our cloud network infrastructure so we can keep delivering secure, reliable and scalable services in the cloud for Canva.
About this role:
If a packet drops in the cloud, the Canva Cloud Network team will hear it. As Canva scales, so does its network, and we are looking for an engineer to join the team and help us on this exciting journey.
The cloud network infrastructure is the foundation that enables services and applications to be delivered to customers. It must provide the connectivity, security, and performance necessary to deliver a seamless user experience, and it’s our job to make that happen. Near-term projects include building out our multi-account capability, providing a platform for multi-region services, improving our network security controls, and implementing IPv6.
Our team is part of the wider Cloud Platform group which aims to reduce the complexity burden of using the cloud and allowing our users to get on with simply writing code to fulfill business requirements.
A typical week might include:
Some of the must have's:
Some of the nice to have's:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided