The Marketing Cloud Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and creation of Marketing Cloud related lifecycle marketing campaigns, including Email and SMS. This role will focus on journey builder, e-mails, structuring A/B tests, and providing insights and recommendations to improve ongoing campaign performance. Campaigns will be structured around lead nurturing, A/B tests, and ongoing optimization of campaigns to nurture leads to conversion. This role will manage and create automated triggers to help optimize the customer experience, weekly email content calendar, and content creation. They will work closely with the Marketing Manager on deployment in line with business and brand initiatives and the Marketing Analytics manager on reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud processes, including creating and maintaining campaign creation, A/B testing, event-driven Email campaigns, audience segmentation, and advanced dynamic message personalization
- Day-to-day key stakeholder in the implementation of the new marketing tech stack, providing end-user input on business and functional requirements
- Responsible for all Marketing Cloud Solutions initiatives from development to execution and implementation
- Own and optimize lifecycle campaigns by managing customer journeys, content, and continuous testing
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns via Email, SMS, and web, providing tailored, relevant content designed to increase conversion to lead and, ultimately sales
- Collaborate with the creative team and marketing manager on messaging and visuals designed to drive action
- Partners with Marketing Analytics & Media Manager on the ongoing development of key personas and audience segmentation to help inform and prioritize investment decisions, messaging, and campaign development
- Provides weekly/monthly performance insights and can surface opportunities for closing the gap in acquisition opportunities
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Marketing Automation, Lifecycle or email marketing experience, and end-to-end campaign management from conception to execution
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL required
- Experience with Salesforce products, especially Marketing Cloud and Email Studio
- Demonstrated deep experience working with Salesforce Journey Builder
- Experience with reporting, A/B testing, targeting, segmentation, and analytics
- Background in customer acquisition and re-engagement strategies
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends, and best practices for digital marketing
- Track record of success building and iterating customer workflow to drive quantifiable business impact
- Self-starter and a team player with a strategic mindset, comfortable in a start-up environment
- Strong project management background, experienced with collaborating with multiple departments to execute projects
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure
- Marketing Cloud Certifications are a major plus
- BA/BS required
"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care. Check out our website, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube to see what all the excitement is about! And here's a little peek into our luxurious practices!
- Free Health Benefits: 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D benefits for individual employees
- Retirement Plan (401K & Roth IRA)
- Stocked Kitchen: Free coffee and snacks in all locations for our employees to enjoy!
- Paid Time Off: Competitive paid Vacation and Sick Time plans as well as paid Company Holidays
- Culture: Fun company culture! We treat our teams to office lunches and dinners, extend competition-friendly incentives, birthday and holiday celebrations, etc.
- Growth: Being part of a growing organization and all the opportunities that come with our growth. We've doubled in size over the last year and we're proud to have promoted over 20% of our people throughout this time. And we are still growing with exciting new locations slated throughout the next year and beyond!
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided