DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Plan, implement, upgrade DevSecOps pipelines
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of IT applications by using Application Lifecycle Management and automation tools.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for IT projects.
- Architect and design API Security, Container Security, Cloud Security.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with large, enterprise-level multi-user Information Systems.
- Good knowledge in establishing and managing deployment pipeline and release management.
- Good knowledge with DevOps container or serverless /orchestration tools (i.e.: Docker, Ansible, Terrafom, buildpacks, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Good knowledge in at least a programming language (JAVA, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.).
- Good knowledge in conducting DevSecOps in an agile work environment.
- Good knowledge in cloud security architecture and security requirements.
- Good knowledge in black box and white box testing (OWASP, HP Fortify, etc.).
- Good knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle Management tools (JIRA, Git, Bamboo, Nexus, etc.).
- Good knowledge with secret management tools (CyberArk, Hashicorp etc.).
- Good knowledge with Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Prometheus etc.).
- Good knowledge in the Cloud (Aws, Azure, Google, OVH etc.).
Following skills are required for the performance of the above listed tasks:
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Security and cloud Skills.
- Automation skills to optimize and understand the DEVSECOPS pipelines.
Due to the particular nature of the client, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects.
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to understand, speak and write English at level B1
- Ability to understand, speak and write French at level B1 is an advantage
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required
- Experience of managing Atlassian Bamboo Plans
- Experience in using Bamboo Specs in Java
- Experience about using and managing a Renovate instance
- Experience of using and integrating SonarQube with Bamboo
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
Mandatory certifications (one of):
- Certified DevSecOps Professional (CDP) certification
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert,
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- or equivalent to be approved by the Commission.
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided