What You’ll Do
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. (SSI) is a multi-billion dollar subsidiary of Samsung Electronics, Ltd. and a world leader in memory, System LSI and LCD Technologies. The Bellevue branch office is located in Washington State with close relationship to major datacenter accounts that are served with Samsung’s entire product portfolio.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on different business initiatives while building in-depth technical knowledge and business acumen. This internship will give you the opportunity to work on complex solutions that address some of the world’s most complex, technological challenges.
Location: Hybrid, working onsite at our Bellevue office 3 days per week, with the flexibility to work remotely the remainder of your time
Reports to: Director, Sales
- Support aggregating customer and sales forecast; enter data into the Demand Planning system.
- Assisting Memory sales manager to prepare customer communication
- Build up Memory product knowledge together with internal stakeholders (Technical Team, Marketing, HQ)
- Support Memory manager to prepare and execute sales process management (Negotiations, P-mix alignment, sales operations communication)
- Track and monitor product left to ship on existing orders working with sales operations and the customer
- Support to manage samples and RMA request with sales associates
- Research on cloud/datacenter news e.g. quarterly reports, annual reports, news on product launches etc. as well as SSD/storage competitive landscape.
- Assisting in preparing internal communication/ reporting to management for critical items
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Bring
- Currently in Bachelors degree program
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Fluent Written/Verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills.
- Coursework related to semiconductor/EE/CE preferred.
- Experienced with Asian business culture preferred.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Experience with sales operations preferred.
- You’re inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people.
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding.
- You’re collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches.
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided