WHO IS TRACE3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology? Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the Azure environment, including configuration tuning, troubleshooting, and ensuring the health of our all-cloud environment while ensuring cost optimization.
Your extensive cloud experience combined with your background in software development will allow you to apply those processes and rigors to the cloud, and continually improve processes and tools. Your knowledge and expertise in Azure networking, identity-access management, managed services, Docker, Kubernetes, and programming languages, such as PowerShell, Typescript, Python, and NodeJS, will add great value to the team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Update and design Azure services and resources, while ensuring cost optimization.
- Apply your strong knowledge on Infrastructure as a Code. Implement and execute Infrastructure as Code and DevOps pipeline.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing configuration management (Terraform) infrastructure as code.
- Work with big infrastructures to help lead efforts for a large team.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, escalations, and resolution across cloud environment.
- Apply your knowledge in PowerShell scripting.
- Configure and maintain Azure cloud infrastructure to ensure availability, performance, scalability, and security of development, testing, and production environments by relying on automated scripts and configuration management tools.
- Apply your expertise in deploying integrated or stand-alone releases across interconnected and dispersed applications.
- Provide swift and thoughtful issue resolution by executing quick fixes.
- Proactively identify and solve problems related to builds in production environments.
- Coordinate resources across technology functions to stand up and monitor environments
- Configure and automate development and test environment, deployment, automation, and support test data management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND INTERESTS:
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, monitoring, and supporting cloud-based solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with Azure cloud technologies such as Function, Data Factory, Front Door, Application Gateway, Kubernetes, Key Vault and Velero.
- Extensive experience with automation, orchestration, and scripting technologies (PowerShell, GIT, Azure CLI, Terraform).
- Experience building and updating Azure network entities and application/server & cost management.
- Experience developing and implementing network strategies and understands the application data flows.
- Experience with management of continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD) CI/CD script writing.
- Experience with security requirements for cloud like Azure AD, IAM, Okta, Web Application Firewalls, Data protection
- Experience with development technologies such as TypeScript, React, NodeJS, GraphQL.
- Experience with data platforms such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch and RobbitMQ.
- Experience working with API management (i.e., Apigee, Postman, Swagger).
- Experience with Java, JVM language, XML, and related technologies.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with applications/tools to capture, manage and communicate business and technical requirements (i.e., Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, etc.).
- Strong diagnostic skills and ability to research, troubleshoot, and logically determine solutions
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided