Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker, SAP and Google Cloud.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for a Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Location: REMOTE MX
MUST HAVE hands on experience in building AWS Cloud Infrastructure using CICD Pipeline.
- MUST HAVE hands-on experience with a version control system (VCS), Jenkins, Cloud formation template or Terraform
- MUST HAVE hands-on experience using source control (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket) and feature branching strategies
- Sound knowledge on scrum or Kanban process. Should have participated in Sprint Planning, worked on automation User Stories, be part of daily standups and provided feedback in retrospectives.
- Experience in Cloud Migration projects and Containerization using docker/ECS is preferable
- Experience in working with AWS components like EC2, Lambda, ECS, RDS, API Gateway, ALB, S3 & Cloudfront etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools and dashboards using CloudWatch, Prometheus, Sensu, Nagios, Kafka, Wavefront, MoongSoft, DataDog, PagerDuty, AMG
- Knows their way around a Unix/Linux shell, can write shell scripts, and understands Linux internals
- Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale production systems is a plus.
- Understands networking and messaging, especially between services
- Has experience with a variety of open-source databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in debugging production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Experience in debugging Windows Server Adminstration and Network troubleshooting
- Experience in PowerShell or Python experience, specifically for systems automation.
- Good Communication: Engineer should work with Application, Business & Internal team to operationalize operator and business dashboards
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided