Why this role
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead our Platform team and build a world class engineering experience. In this role, you will lead a team of Cloud and DevOps engineers that use modern technologies, patterns and practices to implement and maintain Evolve’s development platforms and frameworks.
This is a great opportunity to use past experiences and new techniques to build and enhance Evolve’s platform infrastructure and enable a robust, scalable, and secure development environment.
What you’ll do
- Drive the overall Platform strategy and establish a phased roadmap to build an enterprise platform that has an unrivaled developer experience
- Lead 1-2 engineering teams that implement and maintain overall development infrastructure, automated build processes, and automated test/release processes
- Implement world class CI/CD pipelines using modern tools and technologies, specifically AWS, Terraform, Docker, and GitLab
- Drive Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Oversee prioritization and planning of projects and features, monitor progress of development work to meet timelines, and manage stakeholders
- Translate requirements into technical solutions by working closely with senior engineers and steering the team to make smart architecture choices leading to the development of scalable systems
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of overall Software Development experience, including 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and build/release/deployment automation
- Demonstrated experience with multiple Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing Frameworks
- Extensive experience with container based technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, GitLab, or Kubernetes toolset
- An in-depth knowledge of AWS services including VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS, EKS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $122,000 to $200,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided