Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As an Account Director, Ad Cloud at Demandbase, you will primarily be a “hunter” responsible for identifying new opportunities to expand media revenue. In order to achieve success in this role, you must have experience selling into demand generation teams and/or have experience in the advertising media space.
The base compensation for this role, exclusive of commission/variable is: $119,000 - $192,500.
What you’ll be doing:
- In partnership with the commercial lead, develop a territory plan that includes mapping all media expansion opportunities and decision makers across a targeted list of accounts
- Work closely with the Commercial Leads to manage all media planning and recommendations, ensuring programs are aligned with client objectives and drive to desired business outcomes
- Acts as a strategic consultant to clients looking to understand how to best leverage the Demandbase DSP and the role of display as part of an integrated omni-channel media strategy
- Report back to the commercial lead on media conversation and outcomes, as well as opportunities for SaaS expansion
- Works with commercial lead to ensure quarterly forecasts of media commitments are updated and accurate in Salesforce
- Works with marketing to ensure all media buyers and agencies are accurate and up to date in Salesforce
- Acts as the voice of the Ad Cloud both internally and within targeted group of accounts
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment with consistent high six-to-seven-figure quota overachievement
- Experience selling digital media (preferably B2B) to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided