About the role
As Associate Engineer DevOps, you will be working with a high performing DevOps team of wonderful humans to scale development and iteratively improve our ability to automate the deployment of AI-native applications at Enterprise scale.Noodle.ai Supply Chain products are solving very complex problems in modern global supply chains with innovative technology and AI/ML. We are in a hyper-growth mode and in this role, you will get the opportunity to help drive the hyper-scale growth – solving complex challenges around scalability, observability, and integration with the broader ecosystem of the enterprise stack.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure automation services.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Support multiple environments and clusters and troubleshoot for outages.
- Fix security vulnerabilities in application and infrastructure
- Embrace Noodle.ai's BCHILL values (Bring your whole self and accept and support other people; Connect to others in meaningful ways; Help others be successful; Innovate and push the boundaries; Learn continuously; Live fully and improve other people's lives)
- Be an eternal student and continue learning! You will stay abreast of industry trends and standards and champion necessary changes to maintain competitive advantage & engineering excellence.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Participation in at least one project operating productively in one of the public cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Ability to classify and solve technical problems.
- Experience with release management using Jenkins/Circle CI/Travis/GOCD
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learner with different technologies
Nice to Have
- Skills in infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring using Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch
- Experience with OO programming (Python is ideal)
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we’re developing next-generation enterprise software that leverages Enterprise Artificial Intelligence® to tackle volatility in supply chains to reduce waste. We are a diverse and interdisciplinary team, looking for collaborative and intellectually curious Noodlers hungry to learn from other perspectives, create together, and have fun along the way.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided