- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Europe - based candidates (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
Our client has a SaaS FinTech product ready and running. Looking to strengthen CI/CD and DevOps to enterprise-grade. Great opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage.
Looking for European-based candidates
What you’ll be working on
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you will work with the development and engineering teams to understand the products and platform technical design and implement the infrastructure to enable software development & quality for the embedded software, platform software, and portals.
Their agile methodologies will influence their DevOps practices and automation and will require you to continuously review and refine (if required) the operational workflow and tooling to ensure desired alignment and outcome.
As a DevOps engineer, you will also be required to configure the CI/CD pipeline to automatically generate metrics for development experience and delivery that can help the team continuously learn and improve. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic, and detail-oriented individual with a strong technical background who can drive effective product deployments, environment monitoring, automation, build & release engineering.
- 3+ years of continuous experience in building DevOps with Google Cloud Platform (e.g., Compute Engine, BigQuery, PubSub).
- Proven track record of
- Large scale CI/CD in a production environment
- Extensive use of Terraform
- Docker swarm and Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert experience with source control tools (e.g., GitHub) across environments.
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
- Strong in analytical problem solving and looking beyond what’s obvious.
- Worked in a fast paced environment, deal with ambiguity.
Braintrust Job ID: 4659
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided