Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Inside Sales Representative who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
This position is focused on qualifying incoming leads from all the sources and sign up new Service Providers in Japan who will provide Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution services to their end customers.
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and contribute successfully to our sales organization
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Attract new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services in Japan
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities onto Salesforce
- Daily engagement with Acronis distributors
WHAT YOU BRING
- Native/Fluent Japanese
- Upper - Intermediate English
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and to answer any questions potential prospects might have
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Previous sales experience as Inside Sales Representative will be considered an advantage
- Experience with cold calling is preferable
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferable
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided