Our Senior Cloud Architect will be an integral part of our Customer Reliability Engineering team in North America: Eastern or Central time zone preferred.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience through blogging, training, public speaking, and contributing to open-source with a high focus on solving complex Azure issues.
We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
As a Senior Cloud Architect you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the cloud infrastructure for our customers using Microsoft Azure technologies. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience with Azure and a strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and best practices with additional experience in AWS and/or GCP.
- Engineer, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on Azure, and select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Engineer, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade distributed systems on GCP and/or AWS, and select the appropriate tools to tackle business problems at the right scale
- Developing and implementing a cloud strategy that aligns with the organization's business goals and objectives
- Designing and implementing cloud solutions using Azure technologies, such as compute, storage, networking, and security
- Collaborating with customers development and devops teams to integrate applications with the cloud infrastructure
- Helping and consulting customers on monitoring and optimizing the cost performance and availability of the cloud infrastructure
- Providing support and guidance and documentation to internal teams and customers on the use of Azure technologies and best practices
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Azure features and developments, and incorporating them into the organization's cloud strategy as appropriate
- 5+ years engineering, developing, and troubleshooting large production-grade distributed systems on Azure
- 3+ years experience with other cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Experience troubleshooting Linux machines (e.g., system resource management, storage and file systems, network configuration, and so on)
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using Azure technologies such as compute, storage, networking, and security
- In addition to technical skills and experience, the ideal candidate for this role will have strong communication and leadership abilities, and be able to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with Azure Cloud Solution Providers
- Microsoft Certified
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided