The global data privacy software market is projected to grow from $2.36 billion in 2022 to $25.85 billion by 2029.
So, if you are searching for an innovative career, then the cybersecurity industry might just be the one for you. Protegrity, an international provider of data protection solutions, is looking for new team members who want to make an impact in a company that prioritizes something we all care about: our privacy.
We need people who recognize the opportunity, can plan effectively, take action and execute in the enterprise marketplace with our intuitive, diverse, and future-forward global teams.
So, are you up for collaborating with the best in data security?
Join us on this journey and make an impact with one of the top 25 global software providers. We look forward to making our world become a better place with you on our team.
Apply and discover what’s next today!
This role will report to the Director of Information Security and be a key part of Protegrity’s dedication to Information Security. This person will partner with teams across the company to continually review and optimize our security posture while maintaining a focus on the ongoing reliability and stability of our business environment.
· Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction
· Maintain data and monitor security access across various cloud SaaS platforms
· Ability to follow and refine incident response procedures for various types of incidents
· Conduct security audits
· Conduct vulnerability scans and penetration tests on corporate n/w and applications
· Review security events and logs to determine their root cause
· Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
· Implement, and maintain security policies
· Assist with security awareness training
· Coordinate security plans with 3rd party vendors
· Perform vendor risk analysis
· Develop, deploy, and support security solutions globally to include regional offices, and cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
· Support security application development initiatives requiring innovation, automation, and integration.
· Support security incidents, service delivery, technology configuration and lifecycle, and technical security investigations and forensic collection.
· Act as a member of an agile team focused on analysis, system design, documentation, testing, implementation and support for highly complex security operations and processes.
· Serve as a team member supporting security projects or sub-projects of increasing complexity.
· Identify possible process improvements that address functional and technology gaps within a single business process of moderate complexity.
· Prepare moderate to complex technology enabled recommendations to address gaps within a single business process.
· Vulnerability disclosure – maintain SLA and work with developers /customers for remediation and
· Provides collaborative feedback to teammates
· Ability to deliver valuable and professional security services to the organization
· Minimum 6 years of Post-Education Information Security/IT/Network Engineering work experience mandatory.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security or Business preferred.
· Knowledge of Advance Threat Protection techniques
· Familiarity with Cloud providers (Azure, AWS, and Google)
· Vulnerability management
· Must be able to work independently and/or in a team environment
· Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, COBIT and NIST
· Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
· Solid time management and organizational skills to efficiently complete assigned tasks
· Excellent communication skills to ensure successful resolution to issues
· Strong written communication skills to participate and assist in the creation of comprehensive documentation
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
· Strong working knowledge of End Point Detection Response solutions
· Working towards one or more Security Certifications such as Comp TIA+, CISPP, other
#LI-Remote #LI-JB1 #LI-TB1 #LI-AD1 #LI-JD1
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits with generous vacation and holiday time off. All employees are also provided access to ongoing learning & development.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All qualified applicants and current employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.