CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Are you a developer interested in cloud infrastructure automation using Terraform and are you looking for a challenge in a highly collaborative team where you can apply and deepen your knowledge? Come to join our team!
We seek a qualified professional, a nice person, with an acute sense of responsibility, good communication skills and autonomy to run the processes with us.
In this team you will develop Terraform blueprints for the Google Cloud Platform, which contain the security best practices that are used by the largest companies around the world.
You'll also be responsible for understanding and detailing customer needs, do experiments and proofs of concept, do code reviews, test, discuss implementation details and write technical documentations. Communication is in english.
Development work will take place on customer's open source projects.
- Have experience in Terraform infrastructure automation (on GCP), and software development background (Java, Python or Go);
- Being able to communicate in english (CEFR B2);;
- Perform as a complete software engineer: from understanding the problem, doing research, proposing and discussing solutions, and incorporating the feedback; to delivering the solution, also working on tests (manual and automated) and technical writing of manuals, tutorials, guides or documentation.
Additional, distinctive requirements:
- Hold Terraform certifications, e.g. Terraform Associate.
- Hold any of the following GCP certifications: Professional Cloud (Architect, Security Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Developer e Network Engineer) ou Associate Cloud Engineer;
- Have development experience with 2 or more programming languages;
- Have notions of cloud infrastructure security;
- Enjoy to quickly learn (and use) different technologies from those you already know.
Do you believe this challenge fits your goals? Apply now!
We are a multicultural and inclusive company focused on creating a better tomorrow.
We know that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse and safe work environments, where people from different backgrounds and experiences come together to share and create ideas. We are building teams that are increasingly diverse in terms of disabilities, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity and race, religion, cultures and experiences. Therefore, our opportunities are for EVERYONE!
To promote inclusion, we believe it is important to break down physical and behavioral barriers. So, if you are a person with a disability, tell us from the beginning if you need any accessibility resource for the selection process.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your application and good luck! =D